Re: [Chrysler300] p/s high pressure hose

Re: [Chrysler300] p/s high pressure hose

Bob, Henry and All:
I found my material at one of the big box stores (either Lowe's or Home
Depot).  It is called Armacell, and is a substantial foam rubber.  The  nice
thing about it is the fact it is slit and has the adhesive already applied,
protected with easily removable thin plastic material.  Just cut an
appropriate length section off, put it around the hose, strip the protective
strips off and carefully press the surfaces together.  Works great and  looks
good as well.  It may not be available in colder climates where you  better
have your outside pipes well buried!!
300ly, Gil Cunningham
Tallahassee, FL

In a message dated 9/5/2011 6:30:53 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,