[Chrysler300] Fall Meet at Lake George

Hi All,
About 14 of you need to send you meet registration in.  We'll need them soon
in order to pre-pay some of the advertised events.  Most of you have already
filled them out and have put them in the mail.  Our post office here is kind
of slow.

So if you have not received a confirmation of your registration, you should
contact me  to let us know what to be sure to sign you up for during the
meet.  It would be a shame for you to drive to Lake George and not be able
to join us on some of the events.

Thanks - and see you soon.
Gloria Moon

<*> Your email settings: