Re: [Chrysler300] Opinions on a tachometer

Re: [Chrysler300] Opinions on a tachometer

Great thanks to all who weighed in on the tach.  I believe it was  Edward
who noticed the one Loren referred to, and the auction ended because I
bought it.  It was a little more than I was hoping to pay, but it did look  very
nice so I decided to go for it. The seller has a 100% positive  feedback
rating, so I'm hoping it will be as nice as it appears, and that's  worth
something to me.  The other one on ebay was also extremely nice, but  it was
missing the "ears" and I wasn't absolutely sure it would work, as the  seller
wasn't sure what it came out of.  Externally, it did look identical  to me
comparing it to the detailed pictures in the reference section (except for  the
ears and the chrome plated cup).

Again, thank you all for responding.

Shannon

In a message dated 9/29/2011 8:56:34 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,