From: mrrandyj@xxxxxxx [mailto:mrrandyj@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, October 01, 2011 11:36 AM
To: c300@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Alternator Regulator

The regulators work in most 62-69 Chrysler, Dodge, and Plymouth cars, and also some 60's Studebakers as well. If the original factory regulator looked like my electronic regulator, it will work. My "for sale" description is below:

What we have here is a brand new reproduction voltage regulator for a 1962-1969 Dodge Plymouth or Chrysler vehicle. This regulator looks almost exactly like what the originals look like from the outside, it even has the IGN and FLD stamped into the cover, but hidden inside is a small circuit board with diodes, transistors, and other electronic components. This voltage regulator is completely electronic. No more points that cause voltage fluctuations. Now you can have the best of both worlds, a voltage regulator that looks stock but is all electronic inside. This is a bolt on upgrade, no modifications are necessary. Bolt it on and plug in your factory wiring, its that simple. The cost for these is $28.00 each with free shipping anywhere in the continental US.

If you have any questions you can email me at  <mailto:mrrandyj@xxxxxxx> mrrandyj@xxxxxxx

The factory cover will fit over my electronic unit with very minor modifications. The tab from the factory cover that bends under the bottom of the regulator is just a little bit to wide to fit through the hole in my regulator. Either the tab will need to be filed down slightly, or the regulator hole will need to be opened up a little. Also, the gasket that is used with my regulator is rubber, and its thicker then the factory foam gasket. This causes the cover not to sit all the way down and meet up with the part of the regulator that bolts to the firewall. Its less then 1/16" difference.

Here are a couple of picture links for my regulator:

 <http://i381.photobucket.com/albums/oo257/1233user/Voltage%20Regulator/side.jpg> http://i381.photobucket.com/albums/oo257/1233user/Voltage%20Regulator/side.jpg

 <http://i381.photobucket.com/albums/oo257/1233user/Voltage%20Regulator/top.jpg> http://i381.photobucket.com/albums/oo257/1233user/Voltage%20Regulator/top.jpg

I don't have a web site. The price is $28.00 including shipping anywhere in the US. I take postal money orders for payment.

My mailing address is:

Randy Juliani

593 Bush Hill Road

Manchester, CT 06040

Please include your shipping address in with the payment.

Hi Rich,

Thanks a lot for your email. Where did you hear about my regulator? It will work on your 64 Chrysler as long as your original regulator looks like the picture attached to this email. It will work with any factory single field alternator. Let me know if you have any other questions.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)