Re: [Chrysler300] 300F radiator support

on my mostly original G, the support is painted body color (white) but the
part of the support that is behind the grille is painted a flat black, and
not very well done.  It's almost as if the factory just reached in there
with a gun or rattle can to black out the part of the support that would
show through the grille.  The front facing part of the support that would
show through the grille has this blackout treatment, not th entire front
face of the core support.

On Sun, Oct 16, 2011 at 8:16 AM, <finsruskw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> **
>

> I believe they were all painted body color then the front portion was
> blacked out after, before final assembly.
>
> Every car I have ever taken apart had (57 and up) were that way, can't
> speak for 55-56.
>
> Dave Schwandt
>

> ---- "Knutsen wrote:
> > It was my understanding that the support is not always painted black
> > depending on the color of the car. I would be interested in hearing what
> > others add.
> >

> > Mark Knutsen
> >
> > 300 G

<*> Your email settings: