own, I guess.  Must say, all that chrome  looks out of place too!
Otherwise, a beautiful car.
Regarding the "bucket seat #1 300C".  There is an advertising picture  of
#1 300C taken from a high angle that shows the car to have the standard bench
 seat.  Wayne Graefen discovered this many years ago when we were trying to
 sort out the buckets which were, and still are, in 3N57 1001.  The car in
the picture is the same as the beach pictures of #1---same people in the
car, dressed the same way.  Whether Chrysler later experimented with  buckets
in that car, or someone else did, remains unknown.  For those  who still hav
e their Chrysler 300 Club News, Vol.1, No 3, (yeh, right!) that  picture
was reproduced on its back cover.
300ly, Gil Cunningham

In a message dated 10/22/2011 11:25:55 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,