From: LabLoverDC@xxxxxxx
To: jymopar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, rpjasin@xxxxxxxxxxx, Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, October 25, 2011 4:31:27 PM
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] white F coupe on eBay

Could it be an air tank to power the air horn mentioned in the description?

Shannon Steele
(300G)

In a message dated 10/25/2011 5:09:05 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jymopar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Interesting car…I`m curious about the round or oval shape thing mounted in
the trunk, on the hump above rear axle area. Never seen that before. Looks
kinda like a rear mounted a/c unit...but not sure... Did 300Fs have rear
mounted a/c units as an option?? Maybe that “thing`” has a connection to
that lever besides the console?

Jean-Yves