[Chrysler300] spark plug tube seal washers

[Chrysler300] spark plug tube seal washers

Here's a little info for anyone who has had difficulty finding washers to fit under the hemi spark plug wire covers.  I found them as OEM to be in scarce supply and very high priced, but I've located a source for replacements that has been both reliable and inexpensive-----TRACTOR SUPPLY COMPANY.
They have been in stock in every store that I've visited during the last 3 years and I've bought several of them as I have 4 engines that I've reconditioned during that time period and have needed some replacements.  The washers are packaged in small plastic bags, 3 washers per package, and hang on a wall in an area with tractor hitching components.  They are labeled as "MACHINE BUSHINGS"   1-3/8" X 14 GAUGE  and have the TSC part no. 1833888  (also SPEECO part no. 17505800).  The price has been raised a couple of times since I first found them and I believe it is now near $2.00 per package of 3.
I have never compared the thickness of them to the OEM washers, but that isn't important unless you mix them under the same cover.  They are at least very close to original and seem to fit perfectly.
Helpful???    I hope so.
Marshall Goodknight     platinum c300  3n552650

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)