Re: Re: [Chrysler300] air filters

Hi Group,
In regards to oval air filters. I needed a set for my 62 and replacements were not locally available,
so I got on the internet and looked at the K & N web site. As predicated, they had did not have
any oval filters for my ride. So I measured the inner and outer circumference and diameter of my
old filters and then went back to the web site. I came up with the following part numbers.

E1100 - 2.75 “ tall, 9.25" od, 7.5" id
E1110 - 2.625" tall, same od & id,
E1112 - 2.375" tall, same od & id,
E2755 - 2.438" tall, same od & id,

These filters are round, but when you “squish” them, they become oval, without deforming the
filter. Because I wanted a taller filter, I ordered the tallest one. They fit inside my air cleaners
perfectly. They are expensive ($40 - $50), but they guarantee them for one million miles!
Washable and reusable. For those of you who are not building for concourse, these may be an
option.
Charlie in Ottawa