____________________________________
 From: kasher470@xxxxxxxxx
To: moparpjf@xxxxxxx
Sent: 11/1/2011 11:05:47  A.M. Eastern Daylight Time
Subj: 200H Project

Hi Pete,
i'm looking to you our any of your club members  for a 300 Hurst in the
Detroit area. Chuck Miller from Styline Customs are  putting together a concept
for NAIAS '12 in early January. To help with this  project, it would be
very helpful to find an owner in the Detroit metro area.  We would need access
to visually see and photograph the car and would also  like an owner willing
to display in the mezzanine area at Cobo Hall.
If  you know any members who meet these requirements and are able to
assist,  please contact me by e-mail or by phone at 4194508373.
We are on a short  timetable, so a timely response is very appreciated.
Thanks
Steven M.  Kasher
The Calder and Ross Company

Sent from my Samsung smartphone  on AT&T

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)