RE: [Chrysler300] '50s Hardtops

Agreed--six cars is not a production run.  Still amazed that none of the
others have ever been accounted for.

Here is the whole strange hardtop lineup for 55 Chrysler

Windsor

	Nassau is bottom of line up

	Newport is the top of the line up

New Yorker

	Newport is the bottom of the line up

	StRegis is the top dog

300

	Needed no further Id I guess--would have caused unneeded wind
resistance.

Then the Imperial was just the Newport  which was bottom of the heap and top
also.

BTW we have had all of the above here at one time or the other.  Down to
just the Windsor convertible, NY StRegis and 300 though now.

Now for the real forerunner of the 300's.   Chrysler airflow coupe  We even
have a set of original Nebraska plates for 35 to go with our coupe---C300
ones.  Was amazed the day we found them.!!