From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of mwl1967@xxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, November 12, 2011 8:24 AM
To: smckl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Re: Letter cars on Ebay

In a message dated 11/12/2011 6:51:01 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
smckl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:smckl%40iowatelecom.net>  writes:

170726474157

Wrong rams, carbs, inner fenders. Odds are it's a 4bbl car but need more
info. Rich got a much better deal on the aKorn !

Mike Laiserin

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: