[Chrysler300] Styled Wheel , Class II, 16 Slot parts needed

[Chrysler300] Styled Wheel , Class II, 16 Slot parts needed

Hi,

I recently changed my 14" wheel and wheel covers on my 1962 Chrysler 300 Sport Convertible to Chrysler 15" Styled Wheel,  Class II, 16 Slot, Multi Style.

I am seeking Center Domes, Center Caps, Trim Rings and the Wheel Center Plastic Trim  Rings that can be painted to match your car color.

While the Styled Wheels I have appear to be exactly like the Styled Wheels on a 1970, 1971 Chryslers, Polara's, Monaco's, Fury's and Sport Fury's I believe that the Styled Wheels I have are from the 1976 thru 1979 Chrysler products.

These Styled Wheels are painted for the inner 9-1/2 " diameter then the next portion is Chrome with the 16 rectangular slots equally spaced around it's circumference.
They all receive a Center Dome, a Center Cap and a Trim Ring.

I did some part number research and this is what I have found.

Styled Wheels, Class II, 16 Slot, Multi Style       15" x 6.0"

While the pictures of these wheels appear to look like the same wheels they do carry different part numbers. Not sure what the difference may be.
P/N 2944394   1970 and 1971
P/N 3571375   1970 Chrysler 300 Hurst
P/N 3580067   1972 thru 1974
P/N 3699471   1977  (1976 thru 1979 may be same P/N but I am not positive)

Trim Rings

P/N 3461012   1970 thru 1974 and 1977. ( 1975,76, 78 and 79 may be the same)

Center Domes

P/N 3461041   1970 thru 1974
P/N 3699011   1977 ( 1975,76, 78 and 79 may be the same)

Center Caps

P/N 3461042   1970 and 1971
P/N 3580360   1977 ( 1975,76, 78 and 79 may be the same)

Wheel Center Plastic Trim Rings ( This is my Identifier for this part )
P/N 4126615  I have a few of these but not certain what years they apply to. This plastic ring is 9-1/2" in Diameter and can be painted to match your car or any color you choose.
It is held in place when the Center Dome is bolted to the Wheel. I found this number ( 4126615) on the plastic ring along with number 42874

The 1970 Chrysler 300 Hurst had stripes around the center of the wheels. P/N 3571252 was the part number for the pin stripe Decal.

QUESTION ?. Were the stripes applied directly to the Wheel or were they applied to Wheel Center Plastic Trim Rings ?

I am in need of 4 nice Trim Rings (3461012)

I am in need of 4 nice Center Domes (3699011) Mine are Pitted

I am in need of 4 nice Center Caps (3580360)

I am in need of 2 or 3 nice Wheel Center Plastic Trim Rings (4126615)

If I can not find Center Domes and Center Caps for the 1976 thru 1979 Wheels the Center Domes and Center Caps from the 1970-1971 would be another choice if they work with the Wheel Center Plastic Trim Rings.

Thanks for any help that you may give in finding these parts.
I also have this (with Pics attached) that I can email to anyone that thinks they can help.

Bye for now, have an amazing day and Happy 300'ing !!!!!!!

Charlie Valentine
300G, 1962 300 Sport Convertible

Attached are some pics.   ( Email version )

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)