RE: [Chrysler300] L lft frt fender mldg???

Dave, the part is for 1965 Chrysler 300 'L' , Sport, and New Yorker.

Ryan Hill

To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: finsruskw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2011 18:14:36 -0600
Subject: [Chrysler300] L lft frt fender mldg???

      Hello all you L folks!!

I have here what I believe is a left front fender, lower front forward mldg.

The casting number is 2524-299 and it is not broken, but....

There are some gouges on the under side of the top where the bumber has made contact with it as well as one place on the very lower edge.

There are 2 pits which are visible in the pic's otherwise the chrome is darn near perfect.

All mounting lugs on the back are intact and the screw hole appears to be enlarged somewhat.

Can anyone verify that this is indeed for and L??

and....

If it is and if anyone can use it, I'd like $35 plus shipping for it

See links to pic's

Thanks Gang!!

Dave Schwandt

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j96/finsruskw/Lparts001.jpg