[Chrysler300] Hemi heater hose guide

Member David Broxterman needs one of the little sheet metal guides that is
fastened to the center screw of the spark plug wire cover of his '55
Chrysler 300.  I don't know if these were used on later hemi's or other
engines.  It is used to guide both heater hoses from the heater box on the
firewall to their connections on the water pump.

I've had good input that the center screw is the correct attaching point but
I've seen a lot of these attached to the passenger-side fender liner.  This
does give a less-obstructed view of those beautiful hemi rocker arm covers.

If you have one of these guides you are willing to part with, please
correspond directly with Dr. Broxterman at:  broxtop@xxxxxxxxx

C300K'ly,

Rich Barber

<*> Your email settings: