 From: Jim Ashenmacher <ashie1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2011 10:47 AM
Subject: [Chrysler300] Gas cap question

Hello to all from Rochester, MN

I just trailered home my winter project,   a 300B.      First thing I did was lose the gas cap.

Car came out of some long term storage so be prepared for many questions as I'm new to the 300s.

Question is,  will the 1957 gas cap work?    I think the '57 gas cap might be available through Stant, but no 56 listed.   Are the caps the same for all Chryslers, 56 and 57?

Thank You Kindly

Jim Ashenmacher

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional