Re: [Chrysler300] Gas cap question

This raises a question - over the years I have noticed that when the gas
runs low on my K, there is a considerable vacuum built up in the tank when I
open the cap.  For that matter, at times it is almost difficult to open
it.  My understanding is that the caps for the K's (and perhaps others) are
not vented, but it strikes me that I run the risk of collapsing the tank if
there is no venting of the tank.  Comments?????

In a message dated 11/29/2011 2:48:10 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,