From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of cpaviper@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, November 28, 2011 8:17 PM
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Fwd: [Chrysler300] Revisiting - F Spark plug wires

Hi Group,

I hesitate sending this, but here's a fairly recent email chain I had with Gil C, and Gil's exchanges with Greg Hanna, president of Lectric Limited.

I purchased a set of plug wires for our F from Lectric - had my wife pick them up from their shop in late September, since they're a short drive from here - cost $75.00. A month before purchasing these wires from Lectric, I purchased a set from Atlas ($69 + $12 shipping), and planned to use those, until I received considerable negative input from Club members.

When I ordered the wires from Lectric, I asked them to install the red nipples on Plugwire #1 and the coil wire, but was advised by Lectric that they did not stock the these  - so all are black going into the distributor cap . The #3 wire is indeed bent at an obtuse angle. Lectric makes up the wires to order, and had them ready for me in 2 days.

Noel Hastalis
Burr Ridge, IL

[ Old emails follow > > > ]