 From: John Holst <jholst@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Marshall Larson <granitledge@xxxxxxxxx>; 300 <chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, December 2, 2011 3:52 PM
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Covers

Hi All,

I had used a Budge brand cover for 5 years. This
year I noticed that the top outside corners of
each fender were showing some rubbing of the
paint. The cover had damaged the paint. Not to
hard to correct, But I would not recommend this
brand. Looking for something better.

John Holst. Iowa 300K...

At 04:52 PM 12/2/2011, Marshall Larson wrote:

>Who in the Club is a distributor for car covers? You may contact me
>offline.
>
>MN Marshall

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional