[Chrysler300] 1956 300B Missing these parts, driver quality, i.e., p

[Chrysler300] 1956 300B Missing these parts, driver quality, i.e., pitted/used are fine... for now

Can you help with any of these parts?

Don't need NOS or show,  as first this project car needs some mechanical items addressed from long term storage, but these are needed now, if at all possible.

1.  Used gas cap.   Yes,  I'm the one who lost it and my local search hasn't turned up correct cap  (vented, that is).

2. Door handle,  passenger side.   See attached photo.

3. Rear clip,   (joint clip?)  for the moulding under the back window.  Missing.  See attached photo.

4. Rear view mirror and bracket.  Missing.

Thank You Kindly

More questions coming your way.

Jim Ashenmacher
Rochester, MN