From: 2HsandaHeritage@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: "Chrysler 300 Club International" <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, December 5, 2011 10:11:31 AM
Subject: [Chrysler300] Mopar Battery

Hi Group,

I just lost my correct looking " Mopar gel battery" due to my painter trying to either jump start or charging it with a standard 40 amp charger.

I am not sure that I want to replace it with another gel battery with the correct looking casing - $314 with shipping!

I checked the new batteries at my local Chrysler dealer and they now just have a large Mopar sticker on the exposed side - No Thanks!

Does anyone have any suggestions for a new battery source that looks at least somewhat correct?

Doug Warrener

Fair Oaks, CA

300H

62 Sport Conv.