From: 2HsandaHeritage <2HsandaHeritage@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Chrysler 300 Club International <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Mon, Dec 5, 2011 1:11 pm
Subject: [Chrysler300] Mopar Battery

i Group,

I just lost my correct looking " Mopar gel battery" due to my painter trying to
ither jump start or charging it with a standard 40 amp charger.

I am not sure that I want to replace it with another gel battery with the
orrect looking casing - $314 with shipping!

I checked the new batteries at my local Chrysler dealer and they now just have a
arge Mopar sticker on the exposed side - No Thanks!

Does anyone have any suggestions for a new battery source that looks at least
omewhat correct?

Doug Warrener
Fair Oaks, CA
300H