Re: [Chrysler300] 2012 Calendar Has Arrived

Rich et al,
    The Kudos are greatly appreciated from everyone involved in the Kern family!  We enjoyed being able to put this deal together.  It was a great Father/Son/Wife project.  We hope to do them for many years to come.  The photo credits for February and December go to the person who took the pictures.  Roger Schaaf took the B at the Tahoe Meet in ‘05 and Mick Kreszock took the Hurst shot at the ‘06 Asheville Meet.  All the rest of the photos were taken by RJ.  I think the “Name the Calendar ‘Brutes” would be a neat contest!  A few hints:  Jan., April, May, and July were filmed at the Fall, 2007 Meet in Springfield, Ill.  March and June were shot in Lawton, OK.  Feb. was taken at the Tahoe Meet in ‘05. Aug., Sept, Oct, and Nov. were taken at the Boothbay Harbor Meet, Fall, 2008.  Dec. was photographed at the Spring, ‘06 Asheville Meet.  The cover girl was taken at the Carmel meet in June.  Rob Kern

From: Rich Barber
Sent: Monday, December 05, 2011 7:24 PM
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] 2012 Calendar Has Arrived

Hi gang:

I have just received and opened my 2012 Chrysler 300 Calendar and want to
be one of the first to publicly award kudos and appreciation to the artist
and the product. R.J. Kern (www.kern-photo.com) did an outstanding job
over the last several years collecting photos of some of the nicest 300's
owned by club members. The calendar is a work of art with great
high-resolution photos of the cars against varying but always interesting
backgrounds. The calendar is printed on good, heavy stock with a wire
binder and includes an extra shot of a beautiful F convertible on the cover
and mini-photos of each month's car on the back.

The owners of a few of the cars are noted with their personal copyright
information on the photo of their car. I'd like to determine the names of
the owners of the other cars. Perhaps we can make a contest out of it? I
believe Miss January to be Mike and Sharon Galassi's C-300 and Miss November
to be Doug and Susan Mayer's 1965 300L coupe. Miss March might be poppa and
momma Kern's 1957 300C coupe.

An artistic, professional and most-300'ly project-extremely well done as
are all the works of the talented Kern family.

Thanks RJ!

C-300-K'ly,

Rich Barber

<*> Your email settings: