[Chrysler300] 1962 300 conv

I have just completed a two year restoration of a 1962 300 Sport Convertible with a 413 cu in and a factory 3 speed on the floor. I need a couple of small things as follows:

300 Grill Emblem

Rubber weather strips that are affixed to the top mechanism and seal the door glass.

Clear parking light lenses (2)

Thank you all very much.

Jon

Jon K. Finstrom
President and CEO
Florida Marina Clubs, llc
239-272-9298
jonf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This message is for the named person's use only. It may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission. If you receive this message in error, please immediately delete it and all copies of it from your system, destroy any hard copies of it and notify the sender. You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part of this message if you are not the intended recipient. Florida Marina Clubs, LLC its affiliates and subsidiaries each reserve the right to monitor all e-mail communications through its networks. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorized to state them to be the views of any such entity.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)