Re: [Chrysler300] 1955 300

I've never tried this, but if you don't want to go with dual batteries but
need a little more juice, I have been told another improvement over the
6-volt  system is to use an 8-volt battery. Again, I'm just repeating what I've
been  told, but apparently that is not enough to blow bulbs or hurt
anything, but it  offers a little more power.

Just a thought.

Shannon
300G

In a message dated 12/19/2011 10:15:40 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,