Re: [Chrysler300] Re: 1955 300

Hi Roger--Just curious; is there something special about the
"Save-A-Battery" chargers over the Battery Tenders?  I've never heard of  those, and
wonder if they are better for some reason.  I've used Battery  Tenders with good
success, but I'm always interested in something better.

Thanks,

Shannon
300 G

In a message dated 12/21/2011 3:30:37 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,