[Chrysler300] Re: 1955 300

This is o

  _____

Location: wi   Price: 7500.00

I have a very nice 56 imperial southhamton coupe forsale,it has 37K original
miles a beautifull original factory white leather interior with pink leather
inlays and door pannels, mint leather dash and steering wheel. never any
mice,has rust in rockers and some in the trunk,power windows,seat,brakes and
steering, 354 hemi with the heads removed bacause of long storage engine
stuck,hardley any ridge in cylinder walls, and will need the usual
mechanicals done from being stored. last licensed in 1971. only 2094 of
these cars were ever produced and deserves a good home.If you are seriously
interested in the car it is best to call one of the numbers as i will be
away from my computer for a few days. thanks for looking. i will also
entertain a small part interesting trade 715-281-0737 or 715-360-2669 asking
7500.00

Attached Thumbnails

<http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=1513316&d=13
24389053> Click image for larger version
Name: DSC03230.jpg
Size: 250.2 KB
ID: 1513318

<http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=1513319&d=13
24389413> Click image for larger version
Name: DSC03257.jpg
Size: 278.7 KB
ID: 1513321

<http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=1513322&d=13
24389413> Click image for larger version
Name: DSC03265.jpg
Size: 262.0 KB
ID: 1513331

<http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=1513332&d=13
24389908> Click image for larger version
Name: DSC03232.jpg
Size: 247.1 KB
ID: 1513332

n the Hamb, if any one has an interest.