[Chrysler300] C Door panel Screws

Hello 300’ly to all!
    Along the lines of conversation regarding the door panel scews for the D and recently stated for the E, the C has them also.  I was advised by our former MYC that the new replacement door panels I installed were not accurate in that the upper door panel screws were not present.  Sure enough there were holes drilled in the inner door frame for the screws to be applied.  I carefully drilled the holes and place the stainless screws with the circumferentially raised edge washers (like a  micro dog dish with a center hole for the screw) for accuracy AND a better fitment of the door panel from the end on view front and rear.  Rob Kern

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)