  From: Tom Cox
  To: jerrylindsay300h@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ; Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2012 7:13 AM
  Subject: [Chrysler300] Car insurance

  Curious about the Hagerty mileage limitation.

  I don’t have any with my policy. They have never asked for odometer readings on the five cars I have insured with them; they don’t know (or seem to care) how many miles I drive. I don’t know if that is a state issue (I live in SC) or maybe an insurance rep issue???