[Chrysler300] Chrome plating

Hello Group,

I rejoined the 300 club after many years of inactivity on my 300 F which I would like to finish and enjoy. I have had the car since 1973, blown engine and sitting behind the barn took a toll on the car. Fast forward to now, a 440 engine, a new Gary Goers interior waiting to go in, transmission rebuild, new exhaust, gas tank and now chrome plating and bodywork.  I will probably have many questions in coming weeks/months on topics ranging from interior installation,window installation,etc.

I will start with chrome plating

Does anyone know of a reliable company that does chrome replating in the Ohio area. I am at that  point  in restoration that I need to get quotes to do bumpers, interior pieces. I know it is not going to be cheap ( one estimate so far is $5000 for bumpers and $7000 for interior parts). I have gone on line and everyone wants to see the parts and won't give estimates (which I understand) but I don't want to spend months driving around Ohio for quotes from good chrome platers to ones that should have retired years ago. I am not looking for top end show / trophy level chrome plating but I want the pieces to look good, not rust in 6 months, and that the parts fit once chrome plated, "if you know what I mean".

I want to enjoy driving it on weekends.

Thanks for everyone thoughts.

Steve Beard
Delaware, Ohio