[Chrysler300] What is the preferred Classic Car Insurance in the Club?

[Chrysler300] What is the preferred Classic Car Insurance in the Club?

My Classic Car insurance is about to expire.  What insurance is preferred in
the Club.  This has been covered at length in the past but my memory just
won't let me recall the answer.  I think it was Hagerty but I am not sure.
As I recall, the reason that most people preferred a certain Insurance was
the ability to state an actual value (maybe it was called an "agreed upon
value") on their vehicle instead of whatever the insurance company wanted to
limit you to.  They also cited the ability to drive the vehicle other than
just to and from a car show or event.  It would be nice to be able to just
drive it for pleasure to the mountains or up the coast to enjoy the drive
with perhaps a limit on miles driven per year for pleasure.

I hope this does not start yet another huge marathon posting. Just a few
opinions (maybe a half dozen or so) will let me know the basic preferences.
Call it a poll with the reasons you prefer your insurance company.

If this is available in some sort of searchable archive, just let me know
how and where to conduct a search.

Thanks if advance.

Big John Mc Adams

(In SoCal)