[Chrysler300] AC Compressor / Clutch for 1960 300F

[Chrysler300] AC Compressor / Clutch for 1960 300F

Hi Mark,

I struggled with this and spent a lot of money trying to figure it out.

I used Classic Auto Air in Tampa first; bad experience. They used to be the
go-to people for this type work but I had "issues" with the last two times I
used them and the last time, I never did get any satisfaction after I sent
all components (including all lines) to them for restoration. I think the
total tab was about $1,600.

The next place I used for air components was in Texas, Old Air
Products-Texas, 877-892-6796. I didn't have them rebuild a compressor, but I
liked their service and I will use them next time.

Last, after trying to find a nice rebuilt compressor, I bought a new one
(probably rebuilt but looks like new). It was designated for a 61 Chrysler
but it looks a lot like the F compressor and it fit just fine. I found
several sources online for the 61 Chrysler compressor for a New Yorker and
this is what I bought and installed.

I am in Anderson, SC if you want to come look at it.

Tom Cox