From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Don Warnaar
Sent: Saturday, March 24, 2012 7:28 PM
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; zzub@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Brakes and gas tank

George and all,

I will have to do some research of the different specifications for the
brakes and spring rates, etc. I think I have that info in my files. I'll
save your email and hopefully will be able to give more specific information
via the listserver.

But as John indicated in a follow up to your email, the K and L were indeed
watered down. Ironically, the K had the highest production of the Letter
Cars and the L was second. The again, maybe it wasn't all that ironic
because the base prices had come down and many items that had previously
been standard were now options. People could choose their options and keep
the price at a more reasonable level.

Just to mention a few options, vinyl was standard, leather optional. Various
power accessories were optional. And of course, the HD brakes and
suspension.

It may take a bit of time, but I will try to get the specific comparisons of
the HD versus the standard brakes and suspension.

Don Warnaar