[Chrysler300] vacuum port for an F

When I bought my 300F coupe the engine was out of the car .

Now I`m making some progress with the resto, and the engine is back in the
car,  I have not started it yet...

I just realized that I need a "vacuum port", that metal piece that screws
into one of the ram manifolds. The brake booster hose goes into one port,
the heater switch hose and the windshield washer vacuum hose go into the
other two ports.

So I need a piece with three ports to it...Unique to 1960??

Another item that seems to be missing is the generator adjusting strap. My F
has A/C, so according to the Chrysler manual, the strap is also particular
to A/C cars...My generator is a 35 amp unit.

If anyone can help me with finding these 2 missing pieces of the puzzle, or
have spares they could part with,  let me know.

Thank you!

Jean-Yves Chouinard. (75* F here last week for 3 days.in the 20`s F
now...that was a quick Summer...)

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: