[Chrysler300] New Yorker Vs. 300

Let a guy that has had 14 New Yorkers join the group this is what you get. The new four door 300s should be called New Yorkers and only two doors with hemis should be letter cars.
I wish they had made more of the Cordoba 300s. I have a 77 New Yorker and would have to say that Codoba based 300 would be a better car.
As long as the lean burn crap is taken off.
Always like the look of the 70 Hs, over the New Yorker.
I've not had many 65-69s, But not having [ save L ] letter cars, not so good.....

For 64s, the super rare two door New Yorker would be as good to have as a 300 ? 300 made, have a lot of the sport options maybe even a 360 413 ?
63s saw 595 New Yorker Salons, but it was only a 4dr. If there had been a two door. If only.
62, super rare 300s, plucked chickens. But a four door sport is as good as a four door New Yorker. And later on New Yorker always had a 413 / 440 vs 300s 383.
I like 60 / 61 New Yorker 2drs, convs and wagons better than 300s.
Why you ask ? They have all been parted out to restore 300s so they are super rare. I have seen a 1961 300 Wagon, cool thing to make !
All 50s 300s are great cars and hold a spl place in Mopar history.

Things I like about New Yorker, they are cheap after 61. Down side is most morpar guys just look at them for their power train. A lot of them have been taken care of.
Things I like about 300s. Rare, even A & B body guys know what they are. Tend to be driven hard and put up wet and not cheap.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)