From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of pffkllc@xxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, April 01, 2012 10:55 AM
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] 1964 Bucket seats

Hi Group -

    Question for K and '64 sport owners.  Sports  with push button
transmissions (without consoles) have bucket seats divided by  an armrest
and an insert between the buckets.  Query - can anyone tell  me if the seat
covers for the bucket seats in those cars are the same (size  wise) as those
in the console cars?  IN other words, would a set of seat  covers from the
sport fit on a K?  (I realize that the emblem on the K  covers would not be
on the sport covers).

Pete Fitch

Group" button

For list server instructions, go to