De : Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de charlies@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Envoyé : 2 avril 2012 11:11
À : chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Objet : [Chrysler300] 1962 300H engine

 Hello group,
I found the following ad on KIJIJI New Brunswick, Bathurst Ad # 367650798. It states that this engine was taken out of a "1962 G", but after I enquired about it he told me that it was inline carbs, thus I assume it's a 62 H engine. Engine is supposed to be complete and original. Asking price is $1500. Submitted for you info. Charlie in Ottawa

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)