Re: [Chrysler300] still have rumble strips

Re: [Chrysler300] still have rumble strips

I had a noise problem as I slowed down, which concided with turning,   with mine which turned out to be the Positraction. I put the correct Chrysler lube in it, drove it in figure 8's in theparking lot for a while. It cleared up immediately;
Mike Moore
300H