Re: [Chrysler300] Looking for Heritage

Hi Bob,

Sorry to hear about your accident.

I appreciate your description of the variable force air bags since I also have a 2006 300C.

One of the deciding factors in my purchase was the 5 star crash rating - finding a Heritage was the deal closer.

I have 68,000 miles on the car and have had no major problems other than the short life of the original Continental tires.

If I had to replace the car, I would get another one - how about a 2012 SRT8 with the 392 Hemi!

Just kidding, I would either be in the hospital or in jail if I had one of those!

I have seen 300C Heritage cars on e-bay motors under "Chrysler 300 Series/ cars &trucks" from time to time.

The restoration of my 2nd 300H is nearing completion.

Paint, chrome, stainless and most of the interior is done.

The engine and engine bay are the last to be done - hope the have it completed for Ironstone or perhaps for Mopar day in the Park.

Doug Warrener