  From: pffkllc@xxxxxxx<mailto:pffkllc@xxxxxxx>
  To: joanandjon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:joanandjon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> ; Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2012 11:40 AM
  Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Fwd:

  As you may have noticed, I replied to this post, informing the senders
  that the subject matter was not appropriate for the list server. I was
  informed that the sender's e-mail address had been "blocked" so that my response
  would not be delivered. Can someone identify the senders?

  It strikes me that nobody on the list server should be able to access
  it without the other members being able to respond to, or access, the
  e-mail of the sender. Not having one's e-mail address blocked from other list
  server members should, in my opinion, be a requisite to access to the list
  server. (my 2 cents worth)

  Pete Fitch

  In a message dated 4/25/2012 2:46:25 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,