From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Bob Jasinski
Sent: Sunday, April 29, 2012 1:08 PM
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] Edelbrock carb for a ram setup

Speaking of carburetors, I believe there was mention a few weeks back about
the successful use of an Edelbrock carb on a '60-'61 ram setup in place of
the 2903S carbs.  Has anyone done this?  What Edelbrock carb did you use?
What sort of challenges were faced in doing so?

Thanks!

Bob J

Group" button

For list server instructions, go to