From: christopher beilby <thelastbestgenius@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: mark6268@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; jlsavard@xxxxxxx; chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
l-forwardlook@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, May 2, 2012 7:39:49 PM
Subject: RE: [Chrysler300] Thanks For All The HELP!!!!

Question?!
In Australia we do not have many skunks (maybe a few 2 legged, different variety
type, ones though) - so can someone tell me which is worse if stuck with one in
a car - a live or dead skunk ?!

And re 300/other old collector cars, and possible bad interior smells, any ideas
on how to best remove the smell of untold wasted/burnt dollars outlaid on a car
?!

Christopher in Australia - will be send Club photo man few shots of I believe
first ever 'twin 300Fs together at aussie car run' - happened recently on a day
run on our nation's perhaps most significant Public Holiday ( Anzac Day, where
nation remembers those who died in an ill thought/tragic British planned WWI
attack on Turks, and all since who served/died in all later/current overseas
wars )
Hopefully Bob can post them on Club Site - two magnificent 300Fs side by side,
one red and black, one left hand drive, the other right hand drive. (not my
cars, I was riding in a '56 Packard with stock 370 cube motor - boy that motor
hauls arse/boogies, car just alive/punching harder still at 70-80mph, and that
with no twin 4bbls - anyone ever compared that '56 Packard 370 V8 to 56 300/hemi
as a highway road car/motor??!)