From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Terry Mctaggart
Sent: Sunday, May 06, 2012 2:22 PM
To: Listserver Chrysler Club
Subject: [Chrysler300] Exhaust Noise

A few years ago, I installed a new exhaust system on my 300F, from the
headers on back.  Although there are no exhaust leaks, the car drones while
driving.  When new, did Chrysler install special "soft" hangars on the
exhaust system to eliminate any possible resonance with the then-new
unibodies?  Terry McTaggart

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: