[Chrysler300] Pertronix question

I have been using the Pertronix  Ignitor 2 for a few years with great success on a couple of International Harvester V8's...I like them because you can simply replace the breaker plate with their plate, which has the red colored rectangular pickup box attached to it and make the clearance adjustment from that to the rotating Hall Effect magnet sleeve, and you're done inside the distributor...then I changed the coil to their Flamethrower coil(identical looking to stock) and replaced the spark plugs with Autolite #847 gapped.  @ .060" (found this combo by trial and error)...then disconnected and plugged all vacuum advance hoses and ports...The Pertronix 2 is especially nice, as you can leave the ignition turned on without damaging the components and it has a hotter spark(than Pertronix Ignitor 1), and a self advancing feature inherent in the circuitry...Does anyone know if there is a Pertronix 2 application for my dual point 413??(300F)...I have a spare
 tach drive distributor that I want to convert and keep as a drop- in spare for the road...

John Kuegel, 300F in New York State

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional