[Chrysler300] a verb to the wize

Had an occasion to ride the highway on the 'emergency' spare tire and wheel the
other day in our 'modern' car.
We  had not even had it out before.  Didn't go too far or too fast,  fortunately
we were near an exit that had a full service gas station.

 It  NEEDED AIR

The rather short, maybe 3 miles, jaunt to the next exit  caused it to heat up a
bunch, 30 psi in those things isn't enough by a  long shot.
Got it up to the specified 60 psi and proceeded to get  back on the highway and
running at 50mph as per the directions in the  owners manual we had to go
another 50+ miles before reaching the days  destination.

SO Just how often have you checked your spare tires tire pressure ??

Sure had a chance to stay nervious, a lot of drivers didn't pay attention to the
'slower moving vehicle with the 4 way  flashers on , they kept running up too
near our rear bumper before changing lanes.

 PS:   travelling the highway at 50mph really seems to drag on and on after
driving for hours at 70 or 75,  yups we passed through an area with a  legal
75mph speed limit. AND yes, the mpg suffered some at 75mph  compared to 65 or
even 70.

 Paul Holmgren

2 57 300-C's in Indy
Hoosier Corps #L6
CPUs run on smoke. I know this because when the smoke comes out, it stops
working.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: