From: "David Schwandt" <finsruskw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Paul Martin" <paul_martin78ca@xxxxxxxx>, "Ray Jones" <hurst300@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, May 21, 2012 4:48:45 AM
Subject: RE: [Chrysler300] Brake problems

Could vacuum leaks have anything to do with all the problems folks seem to
have w/disc brake conversions??
Sure seems to me that this topic is cropping up very often on this forum as
well as the FL forum.
One would think by now the process of converting to front discs would be
pretty much SOP w/good results and performance.
I have considered the switch, but have been putting it off because of all
the problems people seem to be having with them.

I have never been 100% happy with the stock brakes on my F, but I suspect
vacuum leaks may be playing a part here.
Jim McGowan has my carbs at present for a complete rehab and I am hoping
tightened up throttle shafts will improve
Braking by upping the vacuum.
Or.....am I just wishfull thinking here??

Dave Schwandt