Re: [Chrysler300] Question About Dual Master Cylinder Conversion with Re

Re: [Chrysler300] Question About Dual Master Cylinder Conversion with Remote Booster?

  David,

  Vehicles that have a split hydraulic system will have two brake booster units. If there is a single unit, 2 path, double circuit,  booster out there, it will be very special and very rare IMO. Not available in that configuration as an OE application.

  Warren Anderson
  Sedona,AZ

  Dear Fellow 300 Enthusiasts,
  My mechanic, and newest friend, has a plumbing question on my 300 K ram. Looking to speak with members that have first-hand experience in dual master cylinder conversions with remote boosters specific to the 300J and 300K.

  If anyone has done/see this type of conversion, we'd very much love to speak with you!

  300KL'y,

  David A. Morrison

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional