[Chrysler300] On LIne Carlisle Registration + Hotel Info.

[Chrysler300] On LIne Carlisle Registration + Hotel Info.

Hi Group:

    The deadline for on-line registration for Carlisle  is June 4th so if
you are planning on registering for the show field, get going  if you want to
avoid having to stop at the gate to register.

    Also, the cut off date for the hotels is June 6th,  so if you want to
take advantage of the club rates, you had better call.  I  have found that
there is one room available at the Carlisle Days Inn for Friday  night, but 3
for Saturday night, so if you are planning on coming on Saturday,  that
would be good for you.  The phone number for Days Inn is  717-258-4147.  We
stayed there last year end enjoyed it very much.  There are also rooms open at
the Radisson Hotel Harrisburg (formerly the  Penn-Harris) which is in Camp
Hill.  The number there is  717-763-7117.

    Hope to see more of you with your cars this  year.

Regards,

Pete Fitch

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional