[Chrysler300] photo journalism

The schematic shows what should be there but is not. The wiring photos you wanted will be along soon.  Now as to the leaking tranny.  There is not sufficient space to pull out the old packing gasket while laying on your back on the floor.  Everything else has been removed to get at the little bugger inside a vertical hole with but 1.5 inches of space above it.  You can only add less than 6 quarts of ATF before the level of oil raises to leak level.  That means it is 2+ quarts low if the leak not fixed.  I could use a hole saw and cut through the mostly fiberglass floor boards to get at the problem.
What say you?

jettlarry@xxxxxxx   Larry Jett 510-794 7911 Newark CA

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional