In preparation for the rip to Carlisle,  I'm preparing  to install my new
but not 100% correct w/shield in the F and have a few questions for those

Of you who may have experience in this procedure.

#1 what  kind of sealer, if any, should go between the gasket and the fence?

#2 what if any between the glass and the gasket?

Do I install the gasket on the fence first or the glass?

Got the restored carbs on the car and she is running fine. Had to crank all
the idle screws and the air by-pass

Screws in finger tight and go  "by the book" in order to get the idle down
to manageable levels for final tune.

Man these things are finickey when it comes to fine tuning!!

New 225/75R15's with 21/32" W/W are on the '70 Hurst type road wheels and
ready to go.

Looking forward to some good advice on the w/s install

Thanks Gang!!

Dave Schwamdt

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional